Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Lusty Month of May!


Sort of........
It's not really May yet, but I am ready for it! The wind has really been blowing in this part of the country for the month of April. I did get a picture of my flowers before the wind tore them apart.
As for the title of this blog....well you would know if you have ever seen Camelot.
Rich people frolicking with no cares....in the beautiful springtime weather. Darn, now I will have to put the movie into my netflix queue.
Still waiting to be a grandma. Erin is due on Monday. I think Kate will arrive this week. All of us are well. Andy is going to be working in Canada for the summer. The boys and Mark will be doing alot of camping for Scouts. I can't wait to see "Wicked" in July with Erin. Summer at the office with the kids will be INTERESTING??? I need a live in cook and Nanny!
HERE'S TO YOUR SPRING AND SUMMER, MAY THEY BE 'LUSTY'.

No comments: