Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Working 9 to 5

13 years ago I left my last job in Jacksonville Florida when we moved to Joseph City Arizona. In December of 2008 I joined my husband at his insurance agency, we brought along our 3 teenagers whom we homeschool. For the first little while it was an adjustment for all of us. It has gotten a little better. Multi-tasking is harder then it was 13 years ago. Age is creeping up on me. The kids are doing FANTASTIC in their on-line schooling program. Business is slow, that's one of the reasons I'm here. I didn't realize 'working' out of the home was going to be such a challenge. I've had to let the house go...something that irritates me. I find myself wishing for less hours in the day, so I could go to bed earlier. Yeah I am complaining a bit. Tomorrow I will have a day off, and I will get my B-12 shot,so I will be in a much better frame of mind. My kids say I don't blog enough. So here you go guys!

No comments: